Sunday, November 16, 2008

You know, from the Godfather.

So, the butterfly cake was a hit. It had pink, it had sparkles and it was devoured by the kids and parents alike.


There were a ton of kids in our house yesterday and it went great. They were all so good! No tears, no fights, nothing but rambunctious and extremely loud play. Kai and Grace are so close in age, they share a lot of friends, so the party was a blast for everyone. I know it was a good shindig because a lot of them were in their skivvies by the end of the evening, but that's just how we roll around here.

We had a pinata, and the only one I could find last minute was a horse which happened to look rather like our pony Violet.



You can imagine where this is going, right? Yeah it didn't end well for the little guy.



Oh, dear.


It's like something out of The Godfather. You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the kids had a great time, most of all the birthday girl, which was the whole point after all wasn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you make that cake?? Very creative! I know I would have loved that for my birthday. Happy 4th Birthday Gracie. I would love to come to a party at your house =)

Tamara