Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Howdy all. I am so sorry for the sdilence. We had no internet in France, and then I got out of the habit of being online and kind of liked it. But I am back, full of inspiration and tons of things to share. But first, here is a random sampling of pics from France in no particular order. Further posts will give you a glimpse into our summer and from then on, the flavor of this blog will change a bit to reflect more of my creative life and what we do here every day at the Dumpling Hotel. But first: La Belle France!











































































































1 comment:

Allison said...

Love it!! So makes me want to run back to Europe for a visit. I've been wondering how you've been doing; so good to "see" you in blogland again.