Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer.......












We have been spending a lot of time by our pond and Grandma's pond. We play with Violet, we garden, cook, craft, hike, eat lots and lots of ice cream, go for rides in Grandma's Toro and generally try to soak up every last ray of sunshine this soggy summer has had to offer.







The early morning light right as the sun peaks over the mountains is so inviting. Grace, Daddy and Hilda are still sleeping so mama and her boys go out to explore and play in the dirt.


We went to the Jersey Shore at the end of July to meet up with my dad, who had a rare week's vacation. He had his young daughter Isabel with him who is sitting behind Grace in the picture below. We LOVED Asbury Park. It was a wonderful week.


















Oh yeah, and you may have noticed that Noah has learned to walk. Below is a picture from June the moment he first put more than 2 steps together. Magic!































4 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome back!!! The pictures are WONDERFUL and your summer looks like it was divine!

Choops said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!

I am switching to two new jobs for a more part time schedule so I can take a class at CCV. I have a few weeks off here at the end of August/beginning of September. Are you going to be around at all? Can I come visit?

Jeanne said...

How marvelous to see Noah growing and thriving so! Thanks for updating us on your family adventures.

Allison said...

Looks like such a lovely summer. As usual, your kiddos are gorgeous. I can't believe how big they are getting - especially Noah! I wish I could freeze HotDog at this age...so much fun!